Name: Dr. Saeed Mohammed Zayed Mohammed Al Ayed
Date of Birth: 11/9/1392 H. - 14/12/1972
Place of Birth: Sarat Abidah -Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Age: 39 years , Gender: Male , Marital Status: Married
Current Occupation: Consultant Pediatric Infectious Diseases, Head of the Department of Pediatrics and Vice-Rector of the College of Medicine
Address: College of Medicine, Najran University, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Tel: 00966-75440277 ext. 1019
- High school from 1408 till 1410 H. Grade: 93/100
- University Education (MB.BS) from 1411-1417/1418 H-1997 Grade 3.7/5
- Fellowship in Saudi Body for Pediatrics on 27/01/2003.
- Fellowship in Arab Council for Pediatrics on 15/03/2003.
- Fellowship in King Faisal Specialist Hospital and Research Center on pediatric infectious diseases on 31/08/2005.
- American Fellowship in infection and epidemics control in 2005.
- Fellowship in Hospital for children suffering from infectious diseases, Toronto Canada, on 2/2007.
1-Training from 29/03/1418 H. till 09/04/1419 H.:
Asir Central Hospital, Abha, Saudi Arabia and rotation through:
- Ophthalmology: 1/12
- Radiology: 1/12
- Internal Medicine: a) General Medicine 2/12
b) Cardiology and Neurology 2/12
- Surgery: 2/12
- Orthopedic Surgery 1/12
Abha Maternity Hospital (Obstetrics and Gynecology): 2/12
2- Saudi and Arab Boards of Pediatrics on January 27, 2003 and March 15, 2003 at Asir Central Hospital, Abha, Saudi Arabia.
3- King Faisal Specialist Hospital and Research Center on the fellowship in pediatric infectious diseases on 31/08/2005.
4- Basic life support, on July 31, 2005.
5- Pediatric advanced life support provider, on April 21-22, 2008.
6- Neonatal reanimation on October 21, 2005.
7- Hospital for Sick Kids for a period of 1 year.
I participated in a research activity in Al-Numaes region, Abha, Saudi Arabia in a catchment area of 16000 persons suffering from Diabetes Mellitus and Hypertension, in affiliation with the Department of Community and Family Medicine.
- Asindi A. Asindi, Saad Abdallah Al Dammam, Mohammed S. Zayed, Yousef Fatinni. Newborn GIT malformation in Asir Central Hospital published in Saudi Medical Journal. 2002: Volume 23 (9): 1078 – 1082.
- Soft tissues, Mass of thoracic wall and the only manifestation of the Brucellosis of which suffers a seven-year-old boy. Case report and literature review approved to be published in the Saudi Medical – May 2010.
- Invasive pneumococcal diseases in children in the Armed Forces Hospital in the southern region (in progress).
- Case report on chronic invasive fungal sinusitis of which suffers an immune-competent child treated with surgery and voriconazole, (in progress)
- I participated in drafting a report about the central nervous system tuberculosis over twenty years at King Faisal Specialist Hospital and Research Center (in progress)
- I attended many other pediatrics conferences locally and internationally.
- Pediatric Infectious Diseases Consultant
- Assistant Professor in Pediatrics
- Vice Rector of the College of Medicine
- Faculty of Medicine, Najran University, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Pediatric Saudi board Supervisor at Armed Forces Hospital in the southern area since October 2007 till September 2009.
- Member of the Infection Control Committee since October 2005 till May 2010 at the Armed Forces Hospital in the southern area.
- Member of Pharmacy and Therapeutic committee since October 2007 till May 2010 at the Armed Forces Hospital in the southern area.
- Member of the regional committee of the Saudi Council for health specialties in North-West and Southern regions since October 2007 till September 2009.
- Member of infectious diseases and infection control committee in Haj since 2007 till present.
- Member of Problem-Based Learning Committee, College of Medicine at Najran University since May 2010.